Save the date: POLYPHEM Final Infoday
As POLYPHEM is coming to an end, the project consortium invites you to its Final Infoday on Wednesday 6 July 2022, from 09:00 to 16:00 CEST at the Centrale Solaire Thémis (Targasonne, France). Register below!
About the event
The POLYPHEM Final Info Day will feature conference sessions to learn and share more about the latest developments in solarized micro-gas turbines, ORC, and Thermal Energy Storage – TES.
On this occasion, the Consortium will present the POLYPHEM project conclusions and future perspectives through a panel discussion. In the programme:
- 09:00 – Introduction & presentation of POLYPHEM
🎙️Alain Ferriere, POLYPHEM Project Coordinator, CNRS-PROMES
- 10:00 – Panel discussion with our POLYPHEM team of experts
🎙️CNRS-PROMES, CEA, CIEMAT-PSA, ARRAELA, Fraunhofer ISE, KAEFER, ORCAN, Aalborg CSP
- 12:30 – Lunch Break
- 14:00 – Visit of POLYPHEM facilities
📍Centrale solaire Thémis, CNRS-PROMES
- 16:00 – Q&A and closing session
👩💻You can download the full agenda in PDF below!
👀Interested? POLYPHEM Final Infoday is organised as an hybrid event:
- On-site: at the CNRS-PROMES facilities in Thémis, Targasonne, France (free registration but number of places limited)
- Online: through the Zoom platform (free registration)
👉If you need information, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org